This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The starter motor on a V-6 engine is being tested for starter amperage draw. The initial surge ... (Read 115 times)

jon_i

The starter motor on a V-6 engine is being tested for starter amperage draw. The initial surge current was about 210 amperes and about 160 amperes during cranking. Technician A says that the starter is defective and should be replaced because the current flow exceeds 200 amperes. Technician B says that this is normal current draw for a starter motor for a V-6 engine. Who is right?
◦ Technician A only
◦ Technician B only
◦ Both technicians A and B
◦ Neither technician A nor B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by jon_i on Aug 13, 2021

parshano

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Aug 13, 2021
Wow, this really help

anyusername12131

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library