Author Question: would you say this is a good thesis for my Romeo and Juliet essay? (Read 1495 times)

TI

my essay is how Mercutio leads to Romeo and Juliets final demise.
my thesis is : Mercutio leads to ROmeo and Juliets death because he forces Romeo to go to the Capulet party where he falls inlove with juliet,he teased tybalt which lead to his death and makes Romeo enraged, and his relationship with the price which causes Romeo's banishment which leads to misscomunications
can you edit this if its bad?

Sandstorm

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Millan

This is what you could say:

Mercutio was the reason for Romeo's and Juliet's death. My first reason is because, Mercutio was the one who forced Romeo to attend the Capulet''s party when Romeo wasn't in the mood to go. Due, to Romeo attending the party he fell in love with Juliet. Secondly, Mercutio had teased Tybalt which concluded to his death and made Romeo enraged. Thirdly, his relationship with the Prince, which caused Romeo's banishment which lead to miss communications.

Hope I've helped :)

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library