This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that ... (Read 234 times)

lilldybug07

Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that permits it to operate efficiently:

A) conflict
  B) interaction
  C) functionalist
  D) organic

Question 2

In response to the question how's life treating you? which of the following reflects alienation:

A) A-OK
  B) I really don't care.
  C) I'm distressed by it.
  D) Let me think about it and I'll get back to you later.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittanywood

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library