Author Question: The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their) hard work. ... (Read 37 times)

futuristic

The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their)
  hard work.

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Question 2

Vladimir Nabokov gave a picture of Lolita to Humbert and (me myself).

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Meganchabluk

Answer to Question 1

her

Answer to Question 2

me

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library