This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _ (Read 29033 times)

Mr. Wonderful

Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _______.
A) make proteins inside the nucleus
B) are found on the plasma membrane
C) are attached to the smooth endoplasmic reticulum
D) are attached to the outside of the nucleus

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by Celeste on Mar 18, 2019

K@

-- I know it's not A or B, has to be D. Bye bye and good luck ;)

Mr. Wonderful

Reply 2 on: Apr 23, 2014
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

momolu

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library