This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _ (Read 28991 times)

Mr. Wonderful

Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _______.
A) make proteins inside the nucleus
B) are found on the plasma membrane
C) are attached to the smooth endoplasmic reticulum
D) are attached to the outside of the nucleus

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by Celeste on Mar 18, 2019

K@

-- I know it's not A or B, has to be D. Bye bye and good luck ;)

Mr. Wonderful

Reply 2 on: Apr 23, 2014
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

frankwu0507

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library