This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Refer to Figure 18-1. Suppose that the U.S. government deficit decreases, causing interest rates in ... (Read 69 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Refer to Figure 18-1. Suppose that the U.S. government deficit decreases, causing interest rates in the United States to fall relative to those in the European Union. Assuming all else remains constant, how would this be represented?

A) Supply would increase, demand would increase and the economy moves from D to A to B.
  B) Supply would decrease, demand would increase and the economy moves from A to D to C.
  C) Demand would increase and the economy moves from A to B.
  D) Demand would decrease and the economy moves from B to A.

Question 2

Crowding out refers to a decline in ________ as a result of an increase in ________.

A) government purchases; private expenditures B) government purchases; tax rates
  C) private expenditures; government purchases D) tax revenues; unemployment

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

31809pancho

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Excellent

nguyenhoanhat

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library