Author Question: Elderaldo Texas, religious sect? Can someone give me background info on this religion? (Read 896 times)

coco

Ive been watchin Dr. phil 4 two days.  As an homework assignment I have to talk about the Zion ranch in elderaldo texas, that was recently raided. Cab anyone go in depth w/ me? whats this religion about? when did it start? (any other important background information) also thoughts and opinions would help. (does the fed and state have the right to interfere w/ religion?) is this constitutional or unconstitutional... and HOW So?

TI

Google FLDS and you will find what you are looking for.  Fundamentalist of the Later Day Saints.  They broke away from the Later Day Saints (Mormons)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library