This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following are duties of the president's chief of staff? I. Managing the interactions ... (Read 29 times)

Haya94

Which of the following are duties of the president's chief of staff? I. Managing the interactions with the media II. Managing the daily operations of the Executive Office of the President III. Managing the president's overall schedule IV. Deciding who gets to see the president V. Advising the president on policy issues and on working with the executive branch

a. All but I
  b. All but II
  c. All but III and V
   d. All but V

Question 2

The purpose of the Office of Management and Budget is to help the president

a. implement his or her policy priorities across the executive branch.
  b. implement his or her staffing procedures and manage accounts receivable.
  c. implement his or her policies managing the budgets of the judicial and legislative branches.
   d. approve budget changes for military action.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

macmac

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

a

Haya94

Reply 2 on: Jul 9, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

CAPTAINAMERICA

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Your skin wrinkles if you stay in the bathtub a long time because the outermost layer of skin (which consists of dead keratin) swells when it absorbs water. It is tightly attached to the skin below it, so it compensates for the increased area by wrinkling. This happens to the hands and feet because they have the thickest layer of dead keratin cells.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library