This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following are duties of the president's chief of staff? I. Managing the interactions ... (Read 26 times)

Haya94

Which of the following are duties of the president's chief of staff? I. Managing the interactions with the media II. Managing the daily operations of the Executive Office of the President III. Managing the president's overall schedule IV. Deciding who gets to see the president V. Advising the president on policy issues and on working with the executive branch

a. All but I
  b. All but II
  c. All but III and V
   d. All but V

Question 2

The purpose of the Office of Management and Budget is to help the president

a. implement his or her policy priorities across the executive branch.
  b. implement his or her staffing procedures and manage accounts receivable.
  c. implement his or her policies managing the budgets of the judicial and legislative branches.
   d. approve budget changes for military action.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

macmac

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

a

Haya94

Reply 2 on: Jul 9, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

tkempin

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library