Author Question: The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their) hard work. ... (Read 35 times)

futuristic

The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their)
  hard work.

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Question 2

Vladimir Nabokov gave a picture of Lolita to Humbert and (me myself).

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Meganchabluk

Answer to Question 1

her

Answer to Question 2

me

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library