Author Question: My values and Americas values as seen by the world? (Read 1192 times)

curlz

My sociology homework is to have a list of my values and Americas values as seen by the world. So what are you values and Americas values as seen by the world? C'mon cough 'em up! Thanks!

Jones

Until you have a list of your own values you cannot relate them to your countries or even understand what "values" mean.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library