Author Question: What was the extent of austrian power in italy in the years from 1815 to 1831? (Read 928 times)

Yolanda

I got given this question for history homework. I'm finding it really hard to answer the question. Can someone please answer the question in a basic form so i can write it in my own words or can you tell me how to answer the question. THANK YOU.

Hungry!

Hapsburg Austria controlled most of northern Italy during this period. Austria regained control over its Italian territories after the fall of Napoleon.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

There can actually be a 25-hour time difference between certain locations in the world. The International Date Line passes between the islands of Samoa and American Samoa. It is not a straight line, but "zig-zags" around various island chains. Therefore, Samoa and nearby islands have one date, while American Samoa and nearby islands are one day behind. Daylight saving time is used in some islands, but not in others—further shifting the hours out of sync with natural time.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library