Author Question: I need some assistance in understanding my psychology homework.? (Read 2005 times)

coco

My teacher didn't explain much on this homework and desperately need some help in decrypting what my homework is asking me to do.
3.A classmate believes that alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine all have similar effects on behavior and that therefore that all three drugs ought to be legalized. Carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your classmate?s position.
"Carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your classmate?s position."- its this specific part that im having difficulty in understanding.

TI

What do you believe are the strong points of your classmates opinions on the topic, why should they be legalized specifically based on the claim that all have similar effects on behavior ? What are the weak points in their opinions, why shouldn't they be legalized specifically based on the claim that all have similar effects on behavior?

Good luck passing the class.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Nearly all drugs pass into human breast milk. How often a drug is taken influences the amount of drug that will pass into the milk. Medications taken 30 to 60 minutes before breastfeeding are likely to be at peak blood levels when the baby is nursing.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library