Author Question: How many hours of sleep do you get a night, on average? How many hours of homework do you do a night? (Read 1031 times)

hummingbird

i have to conduct this survey for my psychology class...thanks for your answers

Please dont answer if you are no longer in school

Hawke

In the summer I get 12 hours of sleep every night I'm being 100 percent serious lol.

When school is around I get 5 hours of sleep every night besides the weekends

I don't do much homework at night because I have a study hall but it takes me quite a while depending on how much I get. It could take an hour or it could take 3-5 hours.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library