Author Question: The winners from a Japanese tariff on imported cars are I. Japanese car producers. II. Japanese car ... (Read 161 times)

genevieve1028

The winners from a Japanese tariff on imported cars are I. Japanese car producers. II. Japanese car consumers. III. the Japanese government.

A) only I and III
  B) only I
  C) only II
  D) I, II, and III

Question 2

Suppose Clem's Chemical Company wants to increase its total revenue. If there are few substitutes for Clem's Chemicals

A) Clem should increase the price of his chemicals.
  B) Clem should decrease the price of his chemicals.
  C) the demand for chemicals is elastic.
  D) Clem will not be able to change the price of his chemicals.

juiceman1987

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library