This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The text setting for Behold, Spring is __________. a) primarilysyllabic b) always melismatic, ... (Read 533 times)

jilianpiloj

The text setting for Behold, Spring is __________.

a) primarilysyllabic
  b) always melismatic, with considerable polyphonic elaboration
  c) trochaic
  d) largely syllabic, with occasional melismas

Question 2

In the middle section of My Lord Help Me to Pray, the voices overlap to create a __________.

a) slow homophonic texture
  b) texture of pervading imitation
  c) monophonic chant-like texture
  d) thick polyphonic texture

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

nothere

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

jilianpiloj

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Laurenleakan

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

Did you know?

Chronic necrotizing aspergillosis has a slowly progressive process that, unlike invasive aspergillosis, does not spread to other organ systems or the blood vessels. It most often affects middle-aged and elderly individuals, spreading to surrounding tissue in the lungs. The disease often does not respond to conventionally successful treatments, and requires individualized therapies in order to keep it from becoming life-threatening.

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

Eating food that has been cooked with poppy seeds may cause you to fail a drug screening test, because the seeds contain enough opiate alkaloids to register as a positive.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library