Author Question: Which sentence is grammatically correct? a. On June 15, 2010, I received a 5 percent raise so I ... (Read 10 times)

big1devin

Which sentence is grammatically correct?
 a. On June 15, 2010, I received a 5 percent raise so I immediately bought the coat I wanted for 205.00.
  b. In the summer of 2009, 12 of my friends agreed to read at least 15 pages of the Bible daily.
  c. Both of the above.
  d. None of the above.

Question 2

Which of the following responsibilities are included in the Principles?
 a. protection
 b. integrity
 c. availability
 d. All of the above

dudman123

Answer to Question 1

b.

Answer to Question 2

d

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Over time, chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus infections can progress to advanced liver disease, liver failure, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Unlike other forms, more than 80% of hepatitis C infections become chronic and lead to liver disease. When combined with hepatitis B, hepatitis C now accounts for 75% percent of all cases of liver disease around the world. Liver failure caused by hepatitis C is now leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library