This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which sentence applies the appropriate word usage? a. With all the papers on my desk, I don't think ... (Read 9 times)

mia

Which sentence applies the appropriate word usage?
 a. With all the papers on my desk, I don't think I will have the privilege to peruse all of them.
  b. Pursue your dreams even if you don't think you will be able to obtain them.
  c. Both of the above.
  d. None of the above.

Question 2

Of the following, which is the best question to ask to determine whether a document is a record?
 a. Does the material have value to the worker?
 b. Is the information required for the operation of the department or company?
  c. Is the document nicely formatted?
 d. All of the above
 e. None of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

chem1s3

Answer to Question 1

c.

Answer to Question 2

b

mia

Reply 2 on: Aug 22, 2018
Gracias!

raili21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library