This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which sentence applies the appropriate word usage? a. Please be completely still while I try to cut ... (Read 16 times)

notis

Which sentence applies the appropriate word usage?
 a. Please be completely still while I try to cut your hair.
  b. I did not see the young man steel your purse.
  c. Both of the above.
  d. None of the above.

Question 2

What are the programs and features on a smartphone that would allow you to create personal records?
 a. send and receive e-mails
 b. post appointments, using a calendar feature
 c. utilize online banking, including bill payments and check deposits
  d. All of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

katara

Answer to Question 1

a.

Answer to Question 2

d

notis

Reply 2 on: Aug 22, 2018
Excellent

nathang24

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

Drug abusers experience the following scenario: The pleasure given by their drug (or drugs) of choice is so strong that it is difficult to eradicate even after years of staying away from the substances involved. Certain triggers may cause a drug abuser to relapse. Research shows that long-term drug abuse results in significant changes in brain function that persist long after an individual stops using drugs. It is most important to realize that the same is true of not just illegal substances but alcohol and tobacco as well.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library