Author Question: Anthropology Essay Question help!! (Read 1347 times)

InfiniteSteez

I am having trouble answering these two essay questions and need help fast! I bombed my previous essay question posts and need to get this one right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. The number of recognized supernatural beings differs among cultures. To what major aspect of culture is this number related? Give examples.

2. What is the general focus of sociobiology (also known as evolutionary psychology and behavioral ecology)? How is this applied to human behaviors?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library