Author Question: help with a thesis statement for Romeo and Juliet? (Read 1250 times)

aero

i have to write a paper on the balcony scene, and how manifestation of their love, and the obstacles to their love. so far i have:
in the playwright, Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, manifestation of Romeo and Juliet's love is shown in Romeo's willingness to sacrifice, and Juliet's honesty and sincerity.

i need to make it much better. please help!

Jesse_J

I think this exceeds my knowledge on shakespeare. I had a friend who read shakespear and alike ..he was a rather intellectual person..a wise one.. and I am sure he is out there somewhere trolling on girls instead of trying to be handy trying to help you and alike out in a thoughtful manner.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

hummingbird

My teacher Loved my work for Romeo and Juliet, Ill help you,
to make it better say:
In the playwright, Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, manifestation of Romeo's and Juliet's love is shown in willingness to sacrifice, and Juliet's honesty and sincerity for her view on life and life's creation. Together it is Romeo's and Juliet's love and sacrafices that they made for each other that leads the story to its creative idea of their passion for each other.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library