This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Organic farmers can use some chemicals but no fertilizer on their crops. Indicate whether the ... (Read 46 times)

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

Organic farmers can use some chemicals but no fertilizer on their crops.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false.

Question 2

_____ is one of the beneficial insect plants needed in a food forest to attract predator insects.

A) A chestnut tree
  B) A root plant
  C) Yarrow
  D) Clover

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ashley I

Answer to Question 1

F

Answer to Question 2

C

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 21, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

JCABRERA33

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

The people with the highest levels of LDL are Mexican American males and non-Hispanic black females.

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library