This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The development of the birth control pill _________ A) took place in the late 1920s. B) ... (Read 22 times)

pragya sharda

The development of the birth control pill _________

A) took place in the late 1920s.
  B) involved extensive research and testing conducted across multiple sites throughout the United States.
  C) suggested that society was becoming more accepting of female sexual expression.
  D) actually resulted in a significant increase in teen pregnancies.

Question 2

Because I believed family planning could significantly improve the lives of women, I spoke out against laws restricting access to information about contraception. Who was I?

A) Anthony Comstock.
  B) Sylvester Graham.
  C) Margaret Sanger.
  D) Thomas Aquinas.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

olivia_paige29

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

pragya sharda

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Excellent

steff9894

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library