This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Categorize the following transaction: Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this ... (Read 31 times)

Tirant22

Categorize the following transaction:
   Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this evening? I guess I'll just cancel my plans since I won't be able to get a sitter at this hour.

Person A (Covert message): I want you to know that you are ruining my evening. You owe me now
  (a) complementary
  (b) crossed
  (c) ulterior
  (d) none of the above

Question 2

If a student takes a test with 100 items and marks 80 of them, leaving 20 blank, what is the number used to compute the correction for guessing?

a. 20
  b. 60
  c. 80
  d. 100

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lindahyatt42

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

Did you know?

A cataract is a clouding of the eyes' natural lens. As we age, some clouding of the lens may occur. The first sign of a cataract is usually blurry vision. Although glasses and other visual aids may at first help a person with cataracts, surgery may become inevitable. Cataract surgery is very successful in restoring vision, and it is the most frequently performed surgery in the United States.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library