This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Your morningness preference will most likely change with age. Describe the typical changes that you ... (Read 52 times)

cool

Your morningness preference will most likely change with age. Describe the typical changes that you can expect to experience over time.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Your professor encouraged your class to take the morningnesseveningn ess quiz. Which were you and were you surprised by the finding?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Leostella20

Answer to Question 1

Answer: Teenagers and young adults are often evening people, apparently due to hormone shifts. Most people tend toward morningness as they grow older, especially over age 50.

Answer to Question 2

Answer: The morningnesseveningn ess quiz indicates whether or not someone is a morning person (lark) or a night person (owl). I was not surprised to find that I am an owl because I hate getting up in the morning

Did you know?

The FDA recognizes 118 routes of administration.

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library