Author Question: I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of: a. ... (Read 207 times)

LaDunn

I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of:

a. situational interest
  b. individual interest
  c. self-efficacy
  d. attribution

Question 2

When Joe got his phone bill, he was really upset because he felt they charged him too much. He called the phone company right away to clarify the situation and was issued a partial refund. His anger helped him

a. Mobilize his homeostasis
  b. Fight the antagonistic and aggressive side of his personality
  c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence
  d. Change internal anxiety into external physical conflict

amandanbreshears

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence