This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Match each of the following network types to its network coverage area: I. CAN II. LAN III. MAN ... (Read 55 times)

tth

Match each of the following network types to its network coverage area:

I. CAN
  II. LAN
  III. MAN
  IV. PAN
  V. WAN

A. all the campuses in a state-wide university system
  B. a single geographic area such as Orlando
  C. a single building on your campus
  D. all the devices in your dorm room
  E. a single college campus

Question 2

Bluetooth has one of the highest transfer rates for wireless protocols.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

welcom1000

Answer to Question 1

E, C, B, D, A

Answer to Question 2

FALSE

tth

Reply 2 on: Aug 29, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ultraflyy23

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

There can actually be a 25-hour time difference between certain locations in the world. The International Date Line passes between the islands of Samoa and American Samoa. It is not a straight line, but "zig-zags" around various island chains. Therefore, Samoa and nearby islands have one date, while American Samoa and nearby islands are one day behind. Daylight saving time is used in some islands, but not in others—further shifting the hours out of sync with natural time.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library