This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are correct about Pakistan since September 11, 2001, except a. much of the ... (Read 79 times)

strangeaffliction

All of the following are correct about Pakistan since September 11, 2001, except

a. much of the local population supported the Taliban, which had been driven from Afghanistan.
  b. President Musharaff gave support to the anti-terrorist campaign.
  c. Benazir Bhutto was elected president in 2008.
  d. there were renewed tensions with India over Kashmir.
  e. by 2008, many observers expressed concern that Pakistan might disintegrate as a country into squabbling ethnic blocs.

Question 2

In 1971, East Pakistan became the new independent nation of

a. Myanmar.
  b. Sri Lanka.
  c. Belize.
  d. Bangladesh.
  e. Kampuchea.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ashley I

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

strangeaffliction

Reply 2 on: Jul 4, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

cici

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library