Author Question: Fertile Land is by the _____________ artist ____________. A. African; Shonibare B. Mexican; ... (Read 36 times)

KimWrice

Fertile Land is by the _____________ artist ____________.

A. African; Shonibare
  B. Mexican; Ortega
  C. Pakistani; Qureshi
  D. Indian; Gupta
  E. Cambodian; Pich

Question 2

In Neto's Leviathan Thot, the artist thinks of his work as a ____________, another art of gravity, grace, balance, and interaction.

A. performance
  B. installation
  C. ballet
  D. dance
  E. None of these is correct.

debra928

Answer to Question 1

E
Cambodian artist Gabriel Orozco says his works, such as Fertile Land, represent for me a kind of distillation of emotion, of remembrance, of reflections on what has influenced me, or the places I have been.

Answer to Question 2

dance
The push and pull of gravity between the upward thrust of the Pantheon's columns and the downward direction of Neto's organic forms create a relationship resulting in sociability from one to the other.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library