This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Fluid intelligence consists of abilities that a. allow for more flexible and adaptive thinking. ... (Read 94 times)

Diane

Fluid intelligence consists of abilities that

a. allow for more flexible and adaptive thinking.
 b. are acquired throughout the life span.
 c. are considered primary mental abilities but not secondary mental abilities.
  d. include verbal skills but not inductive or abstract thinking.

Question 2

While visiting her grandma, Winona becomes somewhat restless. In an attempt to comfort Winona, her grandmother says, Why don't you play with the doll in my bedroom? Winona goes to get the doll but returns crying and says, That's not doll. Doll has red hair and sleeps in my room.. Winona's behavior is best explained by

a. the cardinality principle.
 b. the primary circular reaction effect.
  c. telegraphic speech.
 d. underextension.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

AISCAMPING

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

d

Diane

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

dawsa925

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

There are over 65,000 known species of protozoa. About 10,000 species are parasitic.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library