This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Mom is amused as she listens to Joseph say Dumptuck to every moving vehicle he sees. Joseph's ... (Read 85 times)

K@

Mom is amused as she listens to Joseph say Dumptuck to every moving vehicle he sees. Joseph's language pattern best illustrates:

a. undergeneralization .
  b. overgeneralization.
  c. reinforcement.
  d. corrective feedback.

Question 2

Jonas was employing a strategy for solving problems while doing his homework. He thought as he was solving the first problem, Let's see. The first step is to determine what I already know from the problem. I need to write that down. Next, I will write down what it is I need to know. The statement in quotes best illustrates which of Vygotsky's concepts?

a. Private speech
  b. Internalization
  c. Scaffolding
  d. Enculturation

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

onowka

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a

K@

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Excellent

Chelseyj.hasty

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library