This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I went to Florida to visit some friends for summer vacation. First I went to the hotel. Then I met ... (Read 29 times)

bobbie

I went to Florida to visit some friends for summer vacation. First I went to the hotel. Then I met my friends at the beach.

a. Time/chronological order
  b. Spatial order
 c. Order of importance
 d. None of the above

Question 2

Subject: Differences between cats and dogs Possible thesis statements:

a. Cats' and dogs' personalities are like night and day.
 b. Before choosing a pet, really think about what you want: a picky eater or a pet that picks at everything on or under your kitchen table.
  c. Cats and dogs have different personalities, enjoy doing different activities, and look forward to eating their meals their way, so it is important to consider your needs and what responsibilities you are willing to take on before choosing a pet.
  d. Cats and dogs have many differences.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lkanara2

Answer to Question 1

a
RATIONALE: Academic writing should have a logical flow to it . . . one that the audience does not have to second-guess.

Answer to Question 2

c
RATIONALE: A thesis contains the main idea and the significance of the main idea. In many cases, there are three points that represent the significance of the main ideas. These three points form the basis of the body paragraphs.

bobbie

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
:D TYSM

kusterl

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library