This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What is the affirmative past progressive form of the verb run? a. I run b. I ran c. I was ... (Read 7 times)

naturalchemist

What is the affirmative past progressive form of the verb run?

a. I run
  b. I ran
  c. I was running
  d. I was not running
  e. Was I running?

Question 2

Norm means

A) worst B) average standard C) exception D) best

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

prumorgan

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

B

naturalchemist

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Gracias!

amandanbreshears

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

People with alcoholism are at a much greater risk of malnutrition than are other people and usually exhibit low levels of most vitamins (especially folic acid). This is because alcohol often takes the place of 50% of their daily intake of calories, with little nutritional value contained in it.

Did you know?

Certain chemicals, after ingestion, can be converted by the body into cyanide. Most of these chemicals have been removed from the market, but some old nail polish remover, solvents, and plastics manufacturing solutions can contain these substances.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library