This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Gaia was the seventeen year old daughter of a wealthy businessman living in ancient Rome. She was ... (Read 54 times)

lbcchick

Gaia was the seventeen year old daughter of a wealthy businessman living in ancient Rome. She was always eager to meet the sons of her father's business associates because she enjoyed the casual sex that went along with their company.

Gaia would have been referred to as a ____.

a. dorae c. lupae
  b. famosae d. hetaerae

Question 2

Lucretia, an ancient Roman prostitute, roamed the streets shouting, Sex for sale I am ready to go, so I suggest you take me now What type of prostitute was Lucretia?

a. lupae c. busturiae
  b. famosae d. hetaerae

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dawsa925

Answer to Question 1

ANS: B

Answer to Question 2

ANS: A

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

Did you know?

Nearly 31 million adults in America have a total cholesterol level that is more than 240 mg per dL.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library