This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In Billings's original version, Chester was written for __________. a) soprano, tenor, and bass ... (Read 780 times)

Sufayan.ah

In Billings's original version, Chester was written for __________.

a) soprano, tenor, and bass
  b) alto, tenor I, tenor II, and bass
  c) soprano, alto, tenor, and bass
  d) soprano I, soprano II, alto, and bass

Question 2

The koto is a __________.

a) lute
  b) wind instrument
  c) bowed violin
  d) plucked zither

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

InfiniteSteez

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

Sufayan.ah

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

cpetit11

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library