This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Ingrid Samuelson was a participant in Solomon Asch's line-judging experiment. When later asked why ... (Read 1129 times)

FButt

Ingrid Samuelson was a participant in Solomon Asch's line-judging experiment. When later asked why she agreed with the obviously wrong judgments of the group, Ingrid replied, "Well, I figured they must know something I didn't. I've been tired lately, so I trusted that the rest of the group must be seeing something I wasn't seeing." Ingrid Samuelson's responses illustrate conformity due to __________ social influence.
◦ informational
◦ aspirational
◦ attenuated
◦ normative

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by FButt on Nov 1, 2021

nothere

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 56% of students answer this correctly

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library