This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _ (Read 28981 times)

Mr. Wonderful

Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _______.
A) make proteins inside the nucleus
B) are found on the plasma membrane
C) are attached to the smooth endoplasmic reticulum
D) are attached to the outside of the nucleus

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by Celeste on Mar 18, 2019

K@

-- I know it's not A or B, has to be D. Bye bye and good luck ;)

Mr. Wonderful

Reply 2 on: Apr 23, 2014
Gracias!

gcook

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

People who have myopia, or nearsightedness, are not able to see objects at a distance but only up close. It occurs when the cornea is either curved too steeply, the eye is too long, or both. This condition is progressive and worsens with time. More than 100 million people in the United States are nearsighted, but only 20% of those are born with the condition. Diet, eye exercise, drug therapy, and corrective lenses can all help manage nearsightedness.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library