This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jill is eating dinner at her fianc Rob's parents' house, and barely touches her food. Jill is aware ... (Read 98 times)

ashley

Jill is eating dinner at her fianc Rob's parents' house, and barely touches her food. Jill is aware that his parents could make different construals of this behavior, such as

a. Jill is a polite person.
  b. Rob and Jill make a cute couple.
  c. Jill must not like the food served at dinner.
  d. Rob treats Jill very well.

Question 2

At a dinner party, Marcia spilled wine on her boss's Persian rug. If Marcia is like most social psychologists who study construals, what will she ask herself in predicting how her boss will respond?

a. How much does the rug cost?
  b. Did anyone witness the spill?
  c. Will my boss think I am drunk?
  d. Is my boss a gracious hostess?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

epscape

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

ashley

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Excellent

rleezy04

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library