This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A(n) ________ can be used as a data source for a merged document. A) Access database B) Excel ... (Read 48 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

A(n) ________ can be used as a data source for a merged document.

A) Access database B) Excel worksheet
  C) Outlook Contact list D) all of the above

Question 2

In OpenOffice Base, a subform is a subordinate form that enables entry of additional details related to a primary object on a form.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yeungji

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Aug 29, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ecabral0

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library