This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If I show you the word fragment B O __ __ __ and ask you to complete the word with any English word, ... (Read 69 times)

itsmyluck

If I show you the word fragment B O __ __ __ and ask you to complete the word with any English word, this task would best be described as __________.

a. word stem completion
  b. fractional completion
  c. implicit memory test
  d. a test of word priming

Question 2

Tasks that require the involvement of attention are more likely to be labeled __________.

a. formal
  b. informal
  c. implicit
  d. explicit

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

owenfalvey

Answer to Question 1

Answer: a

Answer to Question 2

Answer: d

itsmyluck

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

tranoy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library