This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: While there are many different definitions of lean manufacturing, lean can also be described as a ... (Read 33 times)

jon_i

While there are many different definitions of lean manufacturing, lean can also be described as a set of manufacturing practices bundles including _____________ and _________________. Choose an option that does not correctly fill in the blanks.
 a. Just-in-time (JIT)/Total quality management (TQM)
  b. Human resource management (HRM)/Just-in-time (JIT)
  c. Total process management (TPM) /Human resource management (HRM)
  d. total productive maintenance (TPM)/Just-in-time (JIT)

Question 2

In the randomized block design , there is just one observation or measurement for each block-treatment combination.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

EAN94

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

T

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Aug 1, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

epscape

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library