This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Categorize the following transaction: Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this ... (Read 66 times)

Tirant22

Categorize the following transaction:
   Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this evening? I guess I'll just cancel my plans since I won't be able to get a sitter at this hour.

Person A (Covert message): I want you to know that you are ruining my evening. You owe me now
  (a) complementary
  (b) crossed
  (c) ulterior
  (d) none of the above

Question 2

If a student takes a test with 100 items and marks 80 of them, leaving 20 blank, what is the number used to compute the correction for guessing?

a. 20
  b. 60
  c. 80
  d. 100

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lindahyatt42

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

In 1864, the first barbiturate (barbituric acid) was synthesized.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library