Author Question: There are several specific barriers to understanding verbal communication. Which is the best example ... (Read 32 times)

Jkov05

There are several specific barriers to understanding verbal communication. Which is the best example of static evaluation?

a) It's all your fault.
   b) You're pregnant? I thought you never wanted children.
   c) Why do you always drink too much when we go out?
   d) I couldn't care less.
   e) I love you.

Question 2

What is one of the most important, yet least visible, factors making your friend Mary a member of the upper class?

a) a) Her father is the head of a regional bank and makes more money than anyone you've ever met.
  b) Her mother serves on several key political committees throughout the state.
  c) c) Her family owns a vacation home, an office building downtown, and a well- balanced and extensive stock portfolio.
  d) Her family is listed in the social register.
  e) She gets invited to select parties that none of your other friends ever go to.

lorealeza

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A