Author Question: A patient states that she cannot leave the house to go to the hospital because I am scared I will do ... (Read 28 times)

yoooooman

A patient states that she cannot leave the house to go to the hospital because I am scared I will do something idiotic and lose it and then everyone will look at me and laugh. She states she rarely leaves the house and the last time she did, she began to hyperventilate. This caused her to return home immediately. Based on this information, the EMT should recognize the patient as suffering from:

A) anxiety.
  B) agoraphobia.
  C) schizophrenia.
  D) bipolar disorder.

Question 2

What is the sound of the soft tissue of the upper airway creating impedance or partial obstruction to the flow of air?

A) Stridor B) Gurgling C) Snoring D) Hoarseness

popopong

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C