Author Question: A researcher selects 60 students from a numbered list of all the elementary students in a school by ... (Read 56 times)

gonzo233

A researcher selects 60 students from a numbered list of all the elementary students in a school by using a table of random numbers. This is an example of

a. simple random sampling. c. cluster sampling.
  b. stratified sampling. d. quota sampling.

Question 2

I would love to run across my mom's new white carpet after playing in the mud just to see what cool designs I could make. I won't though because I am afraid that she would get mad at me.. These thoughts reflect which level of Kohlberg's theory of moral development?

a. primary
  b. postconventional
  c. preconventional
  d. conventional

catron30

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

c

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library