This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I asked Frieda how her math test went, and she told me about her new blouse. I didn't understand ... (Read 38 times)

awywial

I asked Frieda how her math test went, and she told me about her new blouse. I didn't
  understand how her answer was _______to my question.

a. judicious
  b. belabor
  c. pertinent
  d. supplementary
  _

Question 2

We were able to _____our problems after we each shared what we most wanted
  to achieve by being involved in the project.

a. reflect
  b. resolve
  c. analogy
  d. inquisitive

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

elizabethrperez

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Nearly 31 million adults in America have a total cholesterol level that is more than 240 mg per dL.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library