This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I've been to the doctor's office so many Atimes these past few Bmonths that I accidentally drove to ... (Read 12 times)

joblessjake

I've been to the doctor's office so many Atimes these past few Bmonths that I accidentally drove to her office on a CSunday. Rather than meet a friend at Starbucks.

a. times. These

b. months; that
  c. Sunday, rather
  d. No change is necessary.

Question 2

It's amazing how many people don't Aunderstand that Virginia and West Virginia are two different Bstates. When I told a friend that I was moving to West Virginia, he believed I'd be very close to CWashington, DC, but I'm twelve hours away.

a. understand. That
  b. states when
  c. Washington, DC but
  d. No change is necessary.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

johnharpe

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

joblessjake

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kishoreddi

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

Nearly 31 million adults in America have a total cholesterol level that is more than 240 mg per dL.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library