Author Question: What is the superlative form of red? a. redder b. reddest c. most redder d. most reddest e. ... (Read 33 times)

anshika

What is the superlative form of red?

a. redder
  b. reddest
  c. most redder
  d. most reddest
  e. redder than

Question 2

Emiline wrote the following sentence: I go skiing on the lake every summer last summer my
  brother taught me how to slalom. She then revised it as follows: I go skiing on the lake every summer, and last summer my brother taught me how to slalom. How has she fixed her sentence?

a. by adding a semicolon
  b. by making two separate sentences
  c. by adding a subordinator
  d. by adding a coordinator
  e. The sentences are still incorrect.

brittanywood

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library