This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What are common reasons that a female victim of abuse might not report an incident of sexual ... (Read 21 times)

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

What are common reasons that a female victim of abuse might not report an incident of sexual assault? Select all that apply.

a. Fear that her boyfriend would be angry if she reported it and would hurt her again
  b. Belief that she was to blame for starting a fight with her boyfriend
  c. Idea that the legal system couldn't prosecute him for the crime against her
  d. Desire to have the incident behind her, as if it never happened in the first place

Question 2

A 2-year-old boy has come to the well-child clinic with his mother for a checkup. When the nurse asks his mother whether she has any concerns, she says, I don't know why he won't quit touching his privates' all the time.

I have tried sitting him in a chair, smacking his hand, and telling him no, but he continues to do this. I just don't know how to make him stop. How would you best respond to her concerns? Select all that apply.
  a. Give him a little time, and he'll grow out of it. He's just too young to understand right now.
  b. How often do you punish him by giving him a time-out or by using physical discipline?
  c. Physical punishment, such as smacking his hand, is not the best way to modify a child's behavior.
  d. It isn't unusual for him to fondle his genitals, as this is part of his exploration of his body.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A, B, C, D

Answer to Question 2

ANS: B, C, D

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Viet Thy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library